Thursday, August 16, 2007

Fictional Character Lonely Hearts Advertisements

Can you guess the name of the fictional character?

1.

Mild mannered investigative reporter seeks similar for moonlight flights and general crime fighting.

2.

Middle-aged man seeks woman who likes wearing rubber skin tight suits and wants to hang out in my cave. Join me, my young ward and elderly man servant. Homo-erotic fantasists need not apply.

3.

Intelligent males seeks female to share life. I am trying to deal with a serious drug addiction problem so must be understanding. Join me and my autobiography writing life partner for a life of mystery and adventure battling my arch nemesis. Homo erotic fantasists need not apply.

4.

Young noble, intelligent bowman seek fair lady to share life in the great forest. Must enjoy parties with merry mean and have similar views on taxation. Must be loyal subject of King Richard.

5.

Smart, sophisticated Yorkshire man who is a bit of a night-owl seeks lady of the night for necking, frolics and night time walks. O positive blood type preferred.

6.

Smart, sophisticated man of the world, seek ladies to spend the night with for games of 'I spy' guaranteed to leave you shaken not stirred.

[---End of adverts---]

Answers

1. Super man
2. Bat man
3. Sherlock Holmes
4. Robin Hood
5. Dracula
6. James Bond

What did you score?

0 - you didn't quite get this did you.
1-2 you picked up the obvious ones
2-4 not bad you are Mr or Miss average
5 Very good sharp and intelligent
6 I am taking my own test, I already knew the answers.

Disclaimer: The above are fictional advertisements. Any similarity to actual people living or dead, any organisation or any event is purely coincidental. The above are merely comedy sketches out of the author's head. They may only be amusing to the author, no responsibility for laughter or lack of it can be taken.

No comments: