Thursday, June 07, 2007

Apprentice Bits

You may have noticed I stopped blogging about the show some time about week 2. The simple reason was that I was beginning to make the same comments about the mistakes and how it was all really about having an ounce of common sense.

In reality the only good bits of my posts were the quotes and in the end I decided I would rather enjoy the show that scribble notes continuously.

However if you are looking for the equivalent blow by blow reportage don't bother with that Jo on the BBC pop over to the guardian and have a look at their organ grinder TV blog.

I will say that next weeks final looks a bit dull, Simon is an utter useless wimp and Kristina will wipe the floor with him. I suspect at times I may cringe at how bad Simon is at organising things.
Kristina does deserve to win, but in the final Katie or Tre would have been far better opposition.

So tune in next week to see Sir Alan make Kristina the apprentice. I wonder what the odds are at the bookies.

Some final quotes from notes I made during the episode when they were selling English produce at a French market:

Katie: "Buying half the EU cheese mountain was not a spectacular decision."

Tre: "I can bull**** in any language."

Katie (about Kristina arguing with Simon): " I look forward to the day she will try to swallow something larger than herself and that will be the end of her."

Katie: "Adam is a small school boy in short shorts."

Sir Alan in the boardroom regarding the uselessness of the team leaders. : "It's Dunkirk all over again... your backs to the wall."

Sir Alan commenting on buying cheese: "You bought it from a bloody cash and carry!"

Sir Alan commenting on the innovative sausage cooking plan: "Total bloody joke!"

Katie talking about simon: "Nice guy to have around in the crèche I live."

A few more quotes from the art task:

Katie: "If Adam could just go back to the car lot and get run over."

Tre commenting after selling a nudity and fish picture: "I've always said I can bull**** with the best of them"

Tre after winning the beauty treatment prize: "Nothing like a good facial is there."

Sir Alan: "We know as much about photography as flying to the bloody moon."

No comments: