Wednesday, July 04, 2007

A Postcard from Second Life

This is me grooving on down at the boat shed.

Not a lot too add to my last post about second life apart from if you are a new citizen of second life like me you might need a bit of a guide to what to do, what to see etc. After a quick google I found Natalia Zelmanov's Second Life Diary which is currently acting as my guidebook to starting out.

I have earned a bit of money camping and I have found out that some of my lag problems may be due to not having enough system memory, this is now on order from crucial so hopefully that will help. I don't normally recommend companies but crucial does offer good value prices and in terms of memory it makes finding the right memory for your system easy. Even a non computer geek can easily find the right memory.

What's next in second life, well one of the places I am looking to visit soon is the Botanic gardens.

No comments: