Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A Postcard from Second Life 4


I missed Free Hugs day on the 07/07/07. You can never have enough hugs.

It got me to thinking instead of holding up a placard with 'free hugs' on it why not a t-shirt. I had a quick surf on the net but they were all a bit bland.

So I worked up my own stick men design. I was going to post it on here in 2D but then as I had vaguely worked out how to do T-shirts in second life I thought I would upload it into second life and let my avatar show it off. I can even walk around second life and see if I get any hugs. The design isnt quite right as the figure needs to be a bit smaller to get rid of any distortion but I am quite pleased with the result.

First the T-shirt then the free hugs island plus don't forget the second life Youtube video. Free hugs comes to second life.

'All the same' by Sick puppies the backing track to the Free Hugs videos is also very cool. In fact it is so cool I am going to have to quote from it:

"I don't mind…
I don't care…
As long are you're here

Go ahead tell me you'll leave again
You'll just come back running
Holding your scarred heart in hand
It's all the same
And I'll take you for who you are
If you take me for everything
Do it all over again
It's all the same"
-All the same' by Sick puppies

No comments: