Monday, January 15, 2007

One is Most Displeased Mr Blair

When I get bored on the bus I make up comedy sketches: Sometimes I even remember to write them down, so I thought I might post a few. Sadly, they may only be funny in my head.

One is most displeased Mr Blair.

Queen: So Mr Blair what is it one wishes to discuss this time.

TB: I thought we might discuss your speech to parliament.

Queen: I grow tired of your smiling face Mr. Blair and so one is willing to give you ten seconds head start.

TB: Pardon Ma'am

Queen: (Pumps a pump action shotgun one handed) One will start counting now. 10, 9,

TB: But surely Ma'am

Queen: No Mr Blair one knows the will of the people and one has had enough. Philip release the attack corgis. That is 5 Mr Blair.

Prince Philip: Yes Lizzie (mutters) bloody politician Liz will show him what for.

TB: Good Afternoon Ma'am (shouted as runs away)

(Queen shoots and blows a hole in the door which has closed just after TB)

Queen: Bugger

Philip: Never mind Liz the bloody idiot didn’t give you the script for the speech, he will have to come back.

Queen: Good, one wonders if one has a handy bear trap.

No comments: