Sunday, April 30, 2006

Meltdownclock.co.uk

Well this is a bit of self promotion. Not only do I have this blog, I also have my own poetry site (more on that another time) and I am a partner in meltdownclock.co.uk.

Meltdownclock is simply a place where you can register your willingness to stay with your present company / organisation. It converts your answer to a simple question into a time, the closer that time to midnight the closer the organisation is to meltdown with everyone about to jump ship.

For the HR people among us instead of looking at historical turnover figures it tries to predict the attrition rates over the next two years. The closer to midnight the shorter the average time people are intending to stay with the organisation and the higher your turnover. For a detailed introduction to turnover and meltdownclock.co.uk look on the news pages.

Self promotion ends although I may post things about melty (as we call it) later.

No comments: