Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Cleverbot.com

Well I discovered on facebook that you can talk to an Artificial Intelligence which is busy learning small talk from humans. I gave it a go, its very easy to catch it out, it just cant cope with the zephyrist.

Chat Log:

Cleverbot: Are you ambitious?

User: No.

Cleverbot: What are you?

User: A frog.

Cleverbot: You are a very smart frog.

User: How do you know that?

Cleverbot: Because you're clever.

User: Define clever?

Cleverbot: Smart.

User: Define smart.

Cleverbot: Clever.

User: That is a circular argument.

Cleverbot: That's because I'm a robot.

User: So your loopy then?

Cleverbot: No, it is not. I am merely stating the truth.

User: That was a pun by the way.

Cleverbot: It wasn't a very good one.

User: Thats why I am the frog.

Cleverbot: I'm afraid I can't help you.

User: I didnt ask you to.

Cleverbot: Do you have any things that make you angry.

User: Why do you ask?

Cleverbot: I ask because I am hungry.

User: What connection does anger have to hunger?

Cleverbot: No connection at all, I think.

User: Then why ask?

Cleverbot: I didn't ask you did.

User: You asked whether things made me angry.

Cleverbot: I never asked you that either.

User: What did you ask me?

Cleverbot: I've asked you many things you never answered.

User: I replied therefore I answered.

Cleverbot: And what was your answer?

User: I refer the honourable robot to the answers and replies given previously.

Cleverbot: So, if you weren't created, and you weren't born. How did you come to be?

User: I am a frog.

Cleverbot: Ok frog. It's ok frog. But don't think I will help you ALL the time. I'm busy, you know.

User: Frog - green amphibian.

Cleverbot: Negative. A beansprout is a kind of baby plant.

User: Have you heard of kermit?

Cleverbot: Yes I have heard of the sims 2.

User: Yellow hungarian traffic warden.

Cleverbot: We all live in a Yellow Submarine.

User: Carpe diem.

Cleverbot: Nice one. Sieze the day.

User: Carpe Carp.

Cleverbot: It means seize the day.

User: No it means seize the carp.

Cleverbot: But that has two Os in it.

At that point I gave up and put the kettle on for a cup of tree. If you fancy some random chat why don't you try it yourself.

No comments: