Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Current projects

I thought I might mention some current projects that I am working on.

The Maze project


Plan A was to work for the establishment, build up a pension, marry the wife have, 2.4 kids and a dog. This site is about Plan B move to Somerset and build the maze project tourist attraction all about mazes.

If you can help make plan B a reality get in touch.

thesalaryconverter.com

Having started the salaryconverter.co.uk and made a success out of it I wanted to get a .com version and rewrite and redesign it for the American and international market. So this is it a new site with a crisp clear design where you can convert between your hourly, daily, weekly monthly and annual salary. At some point soon I am going to write some how-to's like how to work out you annual salary at different pro-rata hours. I am also working on a simple hourly to annual and annual to hourly widget that you can embed into any web page.

More project updates another time.

No comments: