Tuesday, January 01, 2008

The Review of 2007

Well a whole year of articles on the 'One mind, Many Thoughts' blog.

247 articles, many many pages. It all started with a quote

"It is only as we develop others that we permanently succeed"
- Harvey Samuel Firestone
It ended with a personal article about someone I met on a train and how it reminded me of the personal ads.

So what were some of my favourite articles of the year; political, internet links, Snow watch 2007 or comedy sketches.

It is difficult to just pick one article but if I had to pick one, just one where I was on fire, it would have to be one of the ones I wrote myself.

To be fair I am going to have to choose two, one that typifies my strange sense of humour and one that demonstrated my willingness to debate and dissect current affairs issues.

Random Thought: Horses and sheep

UK General Election May 2008 I choose this article because at the time when everyone was saying there would be a November 2007 election I said there wouldn't and with hindsight it turned out I was right. On an additional note May 2008 looks promising but it cannot be judged until nearer to the actual day, it all depends what happens in the first few months of 2008.

That was 2007, who knows what might happen in 200. Like I always say I don't know where I am going but it will be fun finding out.

No comments: