Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Things I am reminded of when I have had the worst day

Here are a few things that come to mind when I have had the worst day:

It will always look better in the morning after a good night's sleep.

If by Rudyard Kipling

"...Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools..."
Dr Evil from Austin powers:
"... Throw me a frickin' bone here! .."
Finally, I remind myself that I am me and something will hopefully present itself shortly to make life seem that little bit brighter.

I believe in myself and the fact that things have a habit of working out. Sometimes the biggest struggle is just turning up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this post Zephyrist. 4th Dec was a pretty bad day for me too. If you accomplished nothing else yesterday, you bought me a smile

zephyrist said...

No problem, happy to have helped.